Newsletter

  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon

Copyright 2019 Ito

Effective Date: January 1, 2019
 

WHOLESALE TERMS OF AGREEMENT

 

Thank you for your interest in carrying Ito’s designs.

Wholesale orders at Ito start with a minimum requirement of $5,000 USD.

 

Orders from $5,000 - $8,000 USD must be paid in full at the time of ordering.

 

Orders from $8,000 - $10,000 require a 75% down payment with the remaining balance of 25% due 30 days from the date the shipment was received.

 

Orders $10,000 and above require a 75% payment with the balance of 25% due in 60 days from the date the shipment was received.

We accept payments via Bank to Bank telegraphic Transfer (T/T).

 

Inability to pay balances in full on their due date will result in the suspension of your wholesale account.

 

Orders may not be canceled once initial payment is received.

 

Due to fluctuations in materials and availability, fabrics as well as item prices may change. Ito reserves the right to alter our materials or prices at any time. Item prices will be honored for orders already placed once initial payment has been received. Additionally, if original materials are not available, we will strive to find the closest alternate without sacrifice in quality. We will inform you at the time of ordering of said changes.
 

SHIPPING & HANDLING

 

Merchants are responsible for paying for all shipping costs.

 

International orders may be subject to customs duties and taxes depending on the destination country. By placing your order, you are agreeing to bear these charges upon the package's arrival.  We take care in packaging our orders to arrive intact, however some things our out of our control. If your shipment is damaged in transit you agree to contact Ito upon receipt of your delivery by phone and email. An Ito representative will work with you to resolve your order but reserves the right to agree to all return arrangements. In some cases like lost shipments, you may need to contact the shipping company your order was shipped with to resolve. Returns require a prior agreement and written authorization from Ito before your account will be credited back.

 

COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

 

All designs, products, and content, whether printed or digital, are the sole property of Ito. Ito’s website and all product designs, images and content therein, are protected by copyright and intellectual property law and may not be reproduced in any form without the prior written consent of Ito. By entering into a wholesale account agreement with Ito, you hereby agree to not reprint, post, or copy any photography, sales materials, or product designs (digital or physical copies) without the advance written consent of Ito.

 

PRIVACY POLICY

 

Any personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address will be treated confidentially and will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Ito. Ito does not collect or record any credit card details you provide when purchasing products through our website.

 

BY SIGNING BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN. THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE KEPT ON FILE WITH YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR BUSINESS CONTRACT WITH ITO.

Thank you for partnering with Ito. We will speak with you soon and are looking forward to having a longstanding and successful business partnership with you.


     Signature:                                                                              Email: 



     Printed Name:                                                                        Phone: 



     Company/Title:                                                                      Date:

Product Wholesale Sheet

Heading 1